Welcome to the Mural May 2018 Photo Challenge 🙂 Anyone is more than welcome to join! Consider these rules if joining:
- You are allowed to enter any type of artwork that is painted on a piece of wall.
- Please label your picture / post with “Mural May 2018” and the day you’re entering your picture.
- Explain somewhere where and when the picture has been taken. You are of course allowed to enter very old photographs – so now’s the time for you to rummage through your old files 🙂
- If you feel like it, share a little story about how you created / found this mural.
- You may enter in as many days as you like. Please limit yourself to one entry per day though.
- If the artist of the mural is known to you, please also give credit to the artist as well.
- Please use the small Mural May 2018 title picture below to attach to your post and create a pingback to this post here.
- Last but not least – comment on my Mural May post of the day you’d like to enter by leaving a link to your own entry. Please only enter on the corresponding day – don’t enter on older days!
Now grab your camera and come join me on this challenge!
But specially: have fun!
To read about my glorious preparation for this launch, click here.
To have an overview of the 2016 challenge, click here.