I just stumbled upon this Share Your World Challenge post of a lovely blogging friend yet once again and today felt like a good day to give it a go 🙂 Find the whole original challenge description by Cee here.
With your answers, please remember we are in the SYW world which may not always match our reality.
Do you prefer a bath or shower?
I’d say I’d love to do more baths but always end up having so little time I end up taking long hot showers instead…^^ I still haven’t inaugurated my new bath tub…^^ And then I found out I don’t even have bubble bath lotion, so I’d need to get that first or else it’s just half the fun 😉
If you had an unlimited shopping spree at only one store, which one would you choose? Why?
Would Dunne’s store count 😉 ? I don’t particularly go there very often, but if it’s supposed to be only one store, I’d pick a store big enough to have it all together 😉 Groceries from abroad, household articles, stationary ❤ ❤ ❤ But I’m not sure I’d take up on the challenge because I’m actually trying to reduce my stuff here…^^ You know, Konmari Method and all… 😉
If you could be one age for the rest of your life, what age would that be?
Forever 28 – just as The Nanny 😉 Good Shtuff, eh?! Although a kid’s age would be fun too, but you wouldn’t be able to do what you want to all the time and would be sent to bed waaaaaay too early, so I’d stick with the Nanny-age…
List at least five movies that cheer you up.
- I know it’s Blockbuster comedy but I always enjoy watching “Nothing to Lose” with Tim Robbins 😀
- “Amélie” (Audrey Tautou) would surely also be one of the most cheerful movies ever!
- …dare I mention the “Minions” movie…?! I watched it last year in a cinema full of grown ups… I thought I’d choke on laughter and wouldn’t make it out alive…^^
- “L’incruste” would be another one of my favourites – just the soundtrack to it cheers me up in bad days! (I wrote about it here)
- I’d say I’d also mention “Corpse Bride” – I love the dark humour, the puppets, the soundtrack ❤ , the hidden lines… I could watch the movie over and over again and giggle and laugh about it 🙂
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
I’m grateful for the many new friends I’ve made in this past week. I hope some of them will last for a very long time. It’s always great to get together with people and share your passion with them, and find like-minded ones all over the world… I’m very grateful for that!
I’m looking forward to spend more time with arts – more time writing, painting, singing, playing music… Some events make you realize what’s important to you in life. I’ve been letting some of my passions aside for way too long…!
Wow. I managed 😀 If you didn’t fall asleep – thank you very much for reading!
Have a lovely weekend ❤
PS: if you have free time tomorrow, come on over to my Summer BBQ party, you’re very welcome 🙂 !!!