You are very welcome to join my very first Summer BBQ Blogger Party on
Sunday, July 31st 2016,
here on my messy world 🙂 Bring your dish, share your story, and get to know fellow bloggers from around the globe 🙂
How does it work?
Well, there are several ways you can join in. Here are the different options for you:
- Share a story about your best summer experience
- Share a song you can’t be without during summer
- Share your favourite summer dish
- Share a wonderful picture that represents “summer” to you
- Share a DIY of a wonderful decoration that brings in summer into your home
- Share your favourite summer outfit
- or if you can’t nor want to do any of the above, just come by and say hello – there’s room for everyone 🙂
- On Sunday 31st of July 2016, any time, share whatever it is you’d like to share and attach my Party Icon in your blog post.
- Link back to my Summer Party blog (either this one or the one on the day)
- Post the link to your summer post in the comment section of the Party blog on the 31st of July
- Feel free to roam around the other blog posts and be generous with comments or/and likes 🙂 This is your space to get to know each other 🙂
- Browse through the blog of the person that posted before and after yourself and leave comments on at least 3 of their blog posts. (I will do so on the person posting first and last)
- Feel free to invite all of your friends over – let’s make this a lovely party and enjoy ourselves together 🙂 !!!
Here’s the BBQ Party icon you may use to invite fellow friends and bloggers, and attach to your summer blog post:
I am very excited to host my very first Blogger Party and hope you’ll all feel comfortable and happy 🙂 Lets make this an enjoyable experience! I’m anxious to see what you’re willing to share on a summer blog and can’t wait to browse through your posts!
See you soon 🙂