…I think I’m hearing that famous “Click Point” (Konmari Method) somewhere far away… Here are signs that it might be it:
- whenever I put something on that doesn’t quite fit me or I’m unsure about it, it goes straight into the Brocki bag.
- whenever I don’t feel like dealing with something anymore, it goes straight into the Brocki bag, too 😉
- it’s much easier to let go of things – stuff I would have never let go a few months ago, I either donate, give away or put it in the Brocki bag.
- I’m happy to pass on a book or DVD just like that to anyone who shows interest – I don’t even want to deal with it trying to sell it online or trade it online in any of the platforms I’m in anymore.
- I put stuff I usually keep for those platforms straight into the Brocki bag, too, whenever I come across them or whenever I feel they’ve been in there for long enough.
- I love filling my Brocki bags 🙂
- I love the thought much more than I used to – the thought that those things will make someone else happy somewhere else.
- Giving things away brings me a sudden flashy rush of happiness… Yes, it’s addictive… 😉
I’m not sure I’ve quite reached it yet, but I surely feel fed up with my lot of stuff and want to make a change about it. And that feeling is becoming stronger and stronger by the day.
Maybe it has to do with everything else that is going on in my life as well. That I just need a fresh wind. Less stuff to distract me. But specially – I want less stuff to worry about so I can have more time doing things I love doing and spend that time with those lovely things only.
We can’t always keep everything “for later”, we don’t know if there’s ever going to be a “later” as we always assume we will…
For all of you working with the Konmari method – did you hear the “click point” yet? How did that happen?